Thursday, March 15, 2012

Going on Hiatus

I'll be going on hiatus till early May for my finals.


In the mean time, I won't be working on any translations. I may work on the contents page of Vol 3 of Piano Sonata as something for me to do when I get too bored, but that should be about it.

When I get back, I'll probably start on both vol 3 of Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden and Piano Sonata, with the former getting priority.

I'll also make a small post when I get my hands on Kadokawa Taiwan's Sayonara Piano Sonata vol 1 of the manga version.

That's all.

18 comments:

  1. Good luck bro and thanks for the hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I'm also in mid-terms so I understand you.

    Hope to Onii-Ai's Chinese translations continue in the mean time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck man, I'm on my midterms right now so I feel ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work. thanks for the new chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your hard work! Study hard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your final~ And good luck to rest of us that taking mid-terms as well xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just drop out of school and work on this blog full time!!!!!!

    In all seriousness good luck with your finals, I know I'll be having to take mine soon, and many thanks for all the translations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright! Been waiting, for you to start with Hyouketsu Kyoukai.

    Thanks for the hard work and Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the hard work, We'll be waiting
    Good luck with your Final, and have some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your hard work mate,
    Good luck on your exam.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck for your exam..
    Thanks for all again!
    Expecting that Onii-ai will arrive then.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Luck for finals....these weeks are so busy~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck on your finals, zgmfx09a!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck man, thanks for all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck on your finals
    Too bad we won't see the OreImo 10 summaries in a while tho D:

    ReplyDelete