Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Greetings~

Holiday greetings to all of you denizens of the internet! Along with this jolly (or not so jolly) time of the year, C.E. has something new to introduce to you all!

I'm Kyureki. Some of you may or may not recognize me from the chat box in the sidebar. As of a couple days ago, zgmfx09a (aka Justice, or I like to call Justy) has graciously allowed me to join the staff here. As a new member of this group, I'll be working solo on a new project. As for what the new project is, I won't be saying what it is yet. Why do you ask? Because I haven't fully decided yet! All I can say right now is that I'll be translating one of the various works from Syosetsuka ni Narou (where light novels such as Mahouka, Only Sense Online, Mushoku Tensei, Tate no Yuusha, and many more originally came from). With that said, I'm still only an amateur at translation, not to mention I'm still learning Japanese, so my translations will only be roughly 90% accurate, but I will ensure I bring as much quality as I possibly can to my translations. And so, I look forward to taking my first step into the translation community~

P.S.: My translation speed will vary depending on real life obligations and mood (nothing that followers of this blog shouldn't be used to though). Be warned that I may end up dropping the new project at any time should life throw me too many curve balls.

P.S.S: I will try to get a release in for New Years, but don't hold your breath. Whether I actually do a release or not at that time will depend on what the holidays throw at me.

P.S.S.S.: If you were expecting a Christmas release when you first saw this post, well too bad. I was originally going to do one, but the holidays have been keeping me busier than I expected.

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmast and Thanks for TLing whatever LN that you will Tl in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas and as long as you do something with reincarnation it cant go wrong xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly... Despite the insane amount of reincarnation stories abound on syosetsu, not a single one of my candidates involves it!

      Delete
  3. Well, color me pleasantly surprised xD good luck, brave soldier xDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you of all people doing surprised? I've been discussing with you over which series I should work on! xD

      Delete
    2. Lol, honestly thought the plan got aborted :P

      Delete
  4. Oh, look it's Kiy's brother, Kyu. I sincerely hope you get to live through a volume unlike someone *coughkiycough*. GL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Kiy is my brother now? Since when did such a riajuu become my brother? xD

      And I don't think you have to worry too much...I think. Though you can't really say much about volumes considering I'll be translating a webnovel. At most they're divided by arcs and not actual volumes.

      Delete