Monday, November 4, 2013

Done with White Album 2 VN

Didn't play through kouhai route and normal end and stuff. Here's my personal ranking on how much I've enjoyed each route.

Kazusa true end >>> Mari end > Setsuna end > Chiaki end > Kazusa normal end

Drkmerc's gonna hate me for placing Mari end over Setsuna end, but christmas cake route too cute. Setsuna end is overly idealistic and sugar coated in my opinion, which I feel does not quite match up well with the mood of the game. But Setsuna still a pretty good girl. Just that Kazusa is the best girl.

Aquaplus, do not disappoint me and give me Kazusa true end.



EDIT: Also, fk you Leaf for not having an Io end.

6 comments:

  1. I would take the time to explain how fking WRONG your OPINION is (/sarcasm) but then I'd end up spoiling important plot events. I still don't understand what you mean by it not "[matching] up well with the whole game" though, because the situation in Setsuna end IS the premise of the series.

    #TeamSetsuna4Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be the mood of the game. Not at my brightest in the morning.

      Delete
    2. By the way, the game was better off not having an Io path. Not because it would be a bad end (it'd be a terrible end actually lolololol :D:D:D:D) but because that would mean Io would choose to be with Haruki even after knowing the stuff between him and Setsuna. If there was an alternate time-line where she was capable of doing that, I'd value her less as a character.

      ........that and as much as you hate to admit it, you can't make her happy :D:D:D:D:D:D

      #TeamSetsuna4Life

      Delete
    3. @ zgmfx09a senpai, my thought's exactly!!!!

      Delete
  2. By the way, for those of you who didn't understand the reference in ep. 5 of the anime. The phrase that they used as a password,「ここがあの女のハウスね」, comes from an old MAD of White Album 1. It's dumb as fk and hilarious at the same time; for those that are curious, here's a link to it: http://youtu.be/wy3yt3Ws2is

    #TeamSetsuna4Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey zgmfx09a, do you know where I can buy a copy of white album 2 for pc? if so may I know where?
    and a small question, why not zgmfx19a instead of zgmfx09a? (i'm also a gundam fan :P)

    ReplyDelete