Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Statuses update

Been a while, finally got my computer back again.

Anyway, there's work, so life's gonna be busy. Translations are gonna be slow, as I've stated way back.

Secondly, we've got a new member, Robert, on the team. He has volunteered to work out the grammatical issues with the earlier volumes of SPS and smooth out the sentence structure. So he'll be working behind the scenes, but I am grateful nevertheless.

Lastly, Shinonome Yuuko is just mindblowingly good. I may have to rethink on how I work on the final volume of SPS.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey glad ur back.. A quick question tho if u dont mind..
    The chain chronicle got updated and now I cant get in anymore, do u know how to bypass that? Cuz apparently I cant install from google play..

    ReplyDelete